Offering Business Consulting
|"We would like to acknowledge your significant contribution to the development of our strategic plan. Your participation has been instrumental in guiding our business along a growth path which would not have been possible without your experience and insights." —Andrew B.
As a result of many successful years in business, the principals of SGI use their practical experience to provide your company with business consulting in Ormond Beach, Florida. Founders Terry and Sandy Shockley offer you with solutions that lead to profitability. Read his answers below.
- You Ask: Business is difficult, how do I approach the future?
He Answers: Vision is important! Look for your "unfair edge." Often a professional consultant can help too.
- You Ask: My business is pretty specialized, can a consultant help?
He Answers: The right consultant will study your business, ask questions, interview your staff, and customers. Ideas will come.
- You Ask: I've never used a consultant. How do I choose one?
He Answers: Talk with your peers. Be alert for talented people who can help. This internet blog is a good start.
- You Ask: When is the consultant's job finished?
He Answers: You and the consultant determine that. It is a process that will evolve.
- You Ask: How will my employees accept a consultant?
He Answers: You and your consultant must create an atmosphere of sharing. Your employees need to know how to proceed with the consultant.
How We Help Your Business
At SGI, we bring proven asset-building skills to each and every task of corporate consulting services. Our experience transcends the discipline of the broadcast media. Let us help you build value through:
- Nurturing—A Style of Encouragement, Reinforcement & Praise
- Goal Setting—Plan Your Work, Work Your Plan
- Persistence—A Special Quality That Can Be Encouraged & Learned
- Discipline—Learning the Value of Focusing & Staying the Course
- Accountability—We Like Measurements & Frequent Check-Ups
"Building a media company required our best. All aspects of management, leadership, and bottom line results tested our resolve and ability. You'll profit from what we learned. These business lessons will bring more to your bottom line."
Let's team up and build!